We are a legal, ZIPA accredited rescue and conservation centre
- Our wild animals are either rescues or have been gifted to us by legal conservation centers. There is a story behind each of them. We are happy to tell you these stories as you meet our animals on your visit. No animal has been captured in the wild. All our animals have legal papers.
- We train our animals using 100% positive reinforcement methods, interacting with them through trust and rewards. Our experienced animal trainer Jenny will show you this practice during your visit.
- If an animal is not well it will not take part in the experience.
- If we feel that an animal is not able to interact with guests on a certain occasion, for whatever reason, we will not force the animal to do so.
- We cannot make any guarantees regarding the level of interaction any animal will enjoy on a given day.
- We respect the free, wild spirit of all our animals. We do not drug, defang or declaw our wild animals. Thus, for your safety, if an animal grows too big or becomes too dangerous, we decrease the degree of interaction. Therefore some enclosures cannot be entered.