Great Wildlife Tour
Generally every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday.
From 14:00 to 18:45
What to Expect
Prepare yourself for an unforgettable experience! Get closer than ever before & take amazing photos of yourselves with our rescued wild animals, all while supporting our mission.
Without spoiling all surprises, here’s an overview:
– Meet, touch & take breathtaking photos with a cheetah
– Feed carrots & apples to our charming zebra, Chaka
– Rescued bushbabies climbing all over you
– Monkeys using you as an obstacle course
– Photogenic lemurs resting on your shoulders
– Cute Suni Antelopes eating from your hands
– See & change your mind about striped hyenas
– Feed and take photos with our white lion (not albino), through a safety barrier
– Meet the #1 rarest species alive
The price for the Great Wildlife Tour, which includes free transport from most locations, is $160 per person. This contributes to our rescue & conservation work: building new enclosures, buying medicine, food etc.
Only you make this possible! Thank you for your support.
– The minimum age for our tours is 15 years
– Please don’t wear any anti insect repellent, sun tan lotion, aftershaves or perfumes as this can be poisonous for our animals.
– All visitors will get hands and shoes disinfected before entering each enclosure.
What to Wear
– Comfortable shoes. Avoid flip flops or anything that could make you stumble.
– Shorts or jeans are ideal. Avoid dangling clothing like dresses, bulky trousers & scarves.
– Not allowed are jewellery, pins & loose fabrics as animals could choke on them.
To accommodate our guests from all over the world, all our tours are given in English. Basic understanding of English is not required and if you love aimals but don’t speak much English, you are also very welcome.
We limit our tour sizes
To ensure a personal experience, we have limited the number of spaces to no more than 37 on any give tour. This means guests have a lot more personal interaction with our rescued wild animals, sufficient time to take amazing photos & videos and ask questions to our zoologist.
We strive to respond to all your inquiries within 24 hours, every day of the week. There may be disruptions to the internet on Zanzibar causing a rare delay of our response. Hence, please book well in advance.